Sunday, February 22, 2009

Best and Worst Dressed Oscars 2009

Here are my picks, let me know what you think!
BEST
I know people will fight me on this, but Marissa Tome was my #1 pick!

Loved Penelope's vintage

Viola Davis and Taraji P. Henson hit the nail right on the head.
Natalie Portman
Anne Hathaway

The dress was a bit of a yawn, but those emerald earrings woke it right up!

WORST Oh Beyonce..why! Why?

Sorry Miley..eek!
If only Sarah Jessica had a little more fabric on top.

Bridget Fonda in "some old thing" she just threw on. Too much fluff for Cotillard

3 comments:

Dallas Shaw said...

hooray natalie portman!

dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I thought Anne Hathaway looked timeless!

Anonymous said...

There were some really terrible dresses this year. I don't know what these people were thinking.