Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Punkin Pink

I'm seeing a lot of this new "holiday pink" as I shop around town, and I think it's a lovely shift from the typical boring green & red. It definitely warms up this cheery holiday greeting from A Punkin Card Company!

I'm actually in the process of decorating my Trés Chic office tree with pink ornaments (a wild divergence from my predictable shades of blue), and I can't wait to share some photos when it's done! Yes, yes I know it isn't even Thanksgiving yet, but can't a girl be excited about the holidays?

3 comments:

A Punkin Card Company said...

Beth, thanks for the feature! I love pink for the holidays... also chartreuse! it's a lovely move away from green.

Anonymous said...

So pretty in pink.

Cassie2theBooth said...

Adorable card! and absolutely get excited about the holidays! I am! :)