Sunday, January 2, 2011

Stevia Cane


Let me guess, your New Years resolution is to lose weight, eat healthier, exercise more...blah blah blah. Yeah, me too. One of my resolutions this year, is to seriously cut back on artificial sweeteners. There's just no telling what damage has already been done from the years of aspartame coursing through my veins. So the challenge then becomes (with my ridiculous sweet tooth), how do I do this while still fitting into my skinny jeans? Luckily, there are sneaky little products like Steviacane that can help us out along the way. It has a few calories (1/3 the amount of normal sugar), but it tastes exactly like regular sugar. I was given a sample of this stuff before the holidays, and I immediately ran out to HEB for some more. If you'd like to give it a taste, you can get a free sample from their Facebook page. Have any of you guys tried Steviacane? If so, what do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it really is delicious! Tastes just like sugar.