Monday, March 31, 2014

Oh my Scones!!!


Move over cupcakes and French macarons, there's a new (yet many centuries old) sweet pastry in town. I received the happiest little delivery this week courtesy of The Scone Artist, a.k.a. baker Rachel Teichman. Her scones are light, fluffy, and just flat out addictive. In my delightful little package, I received chocolate/coconut/Hawaiian chip (YUM), and chocloate/cranberry/pecan (double YUM). Not only was I a fan, but I had a small gentleman who repeated requested "mo scone" after his first bite. They are the perfect bite-size, and I started having visions of these happy little treats covering pretty tables in the next trunk show, birthday party, or baby shower (as long as it's somebody else's baby shower). Or just an excellent reason to throw your own high tea. See more of her fun flavor combo's here.       

No comments: